Offshore Java EE Development Company Ahmedabad, India
Aspire has carved a niche in the domain of delivering customer-centric range of scalable and business oriented Java development services for enterprises and elite organizations. Our clients map across various industry verticals inclusive of telecom, finance, education, finance, software product development and healthcare. Adroit professionals with extensive industry experience at Aspire adopt a logical yet innovative approach to develop a comprehensive suite of robust and highly scalable Java applications across diverse business domains.
Organizations demand these highly productive, scalable and robust Java based solutions to decrease their production cost and enhance productivity. Aspire understands the requirements of all our clients at every stage of application development process to deliver tailor-made and integrated Java solutions with highest levels of productivity whilst realizing optimum return on client's investment.
Aspire’s Java Offerings
Pre-Project Analysis & Consulting Services:
- Project Analysis and Requirements Management
- Solution Architect Designing
- Data Modeling
Development & Customization Services:
- Custom Software Development
- Product Development
- Third-party solution and framework customization
- Software solution optimization, reengineering and performance tuning
- Migration from legacy technologies to Java
- User interface skinning
- Internationalization and localization
- Enterprise Service Bus implementation
- Portal integration
- Ad hoc application integration
- Skilled and Experienced Team of business analysts, architect and developers with average experience of 4+ years. Over 40 projects successfully executed.
- Oracle Certified Professionals
- Design Patterns Applied
- Technology Group to take care of the latest development in the Java EE technologies.
- Worked on Web, Desktop and Mobile technologies.
- Experience working on Device Application Development.
- Communication with external devices.
- Experienced working with offshore teams and team sparse at different client locations.
- Agile methodology of development, using Scrum model for project management
- Very well versed with TDD approach of development
- Continuous Integration server, which helps to detect any build issue in no time. Code quality assurance by:
- Creating JUnit test cases for DAO and Service layers.
- Ensuring minimum 95% compliance with Sonar.
- In depth code review by the team leads & peers.
|Platforms||Java SE, Java EE, Java ME|
|Frameworks||Spring (AOP, IoC, MVC, Security, Scheduler) , Struts, Grails, Wicket, Tapestry, Play, Stripes, GSON, GeDA|
|Persistence (JPA)||Hibernate, iBatis|
|Security||JAAS, Spring Security|
|SOA||Mule ESB, Axis2, XFire, RESTful services, Jersy, JaxB|
|Containers||JBoss, Tomcat, Glassfish, TomEE, Geronimo, Jetty, Google App Engine (GAE/J)|
|UI Frameworks||JSP, GWT, JSF, Play, Groovy, RichFaces, Swing, SWT, Eclipse RCP, Java 2D|
|Interoperability||JDBC, JNI, Scripting, RMI, JMS, ActiveMQ, EJB, Socket Programming, Openfire, XMPP|
|Reporting & BI||Jasper Reports, Jasper Server|
|Database||MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, HsqlDB, MS SQL|
|Testing Frameworks||JUnit, DBUnit, JMockIt|