Accelerate Your Success in the Cloud
Are you familiar with Cloud Computing Solutions, but unsure of how it can benefit your business? Have you assessed a pilot project and are now ready to make a full commitment to Cloud application development? Do you need to accelerate your Cloud implementation? No matter where you are in the journey to the Cloud, Aspire can help you access the power of the Cloud to drive your business forward.
As an established Cloud Service provider, Aspire can help you with Cloud Awareness, Cloud Assessment and Cloud Adoption. Our years of cloud implementation experience of Cloud Architects brings you the expertise you need for net new Cloud application development as well as for migrating existing applications to the Cloud.
|Learn what the Cloud is, why the Cloud is important to your business, the difference between areas of Cloud application development (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), the difference between Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud, and more.|
|A key step in the Aspire-guided journey to the Cloud is Assessment – where Aspire will help you determine if your application is a good fit for the Cloud, define the benefits, develop a Cloud adoption strategy and create a Proof-of-Concept.|
|Aspire will support the development and/or migration of your applications to the Cloud through our Extended Development Center, an extension of your in-house IT team.
Aspire offers full-cycle service and project activities support
- Identify the cloud computing form, best suited to your business goals.
- Transition applications to different cloud vendors based on their workload and cost-benefits.
- Define a migration strategy and roadmap to meet your specific cloud implementation.
- Optimize information security costs.
- Full cloud transformation - consulting, deployment and migration services, and environment build and management.
- Better data center flexibility, utilization, and efficiency.
- Lower operating expenses.
- Lower TCO for applications.
- The ability to pay only for what you consume, when you need it.
- Reducing the risk of technology obsolescence in the data center.
Cloud Provider Stack:
We have worked with different cloud service providers as followings: