Offshore Big Data Solution Company Ahmedabad, India
Aspire provide robust and wide-ranging solutions which handle the storage, transaction, analysis and maintenance of the unstructured data in a planned and controlled way and then further utilize it for real-time analysis, visualization and foresight.
With proven expertise in mature technologies and thought leadership in those that are emerging, our team will help you implement the technologies you need to manage and understand your data - allowing you to predict customer demand and make better decisions faster than ever before. Whatever your Big Data challenges are, we'll provide you the strategic guidance you need to succeed.
- Virtual Environment Setup on Cloud
- Hadoop Cluster Setup and Implementation
- Design Architecture of Business Application
- Big Data Analytics
- Business-level Big Data strategy consulting
- Integrate big data with your operational data
Big data is a popular term used to describe the exponential growth and availability of data, both structured and unstructured. And big data may be as important to business – and society – as the Internet has become. Why? More data may lead to more accurate analyses. More accurate analyses may lead to more confident decision making. And better decisions can mean greater operational efficiencies, cost reductions and reduced risk.
Big data spans four dimensions: Volume, Velocity, Variety and Veracity
- Volume : Enterprises are awash with ever-growing data of all types, easily amassing terabytes— even petabytes—of information.
- Turn 12 terabytes of Tweets created each day into improved product sentiment analysis
- Convert 350 billion annual meter readings to better predict power consumption
- Velocity : Sometimes 2 minutes is too late. For time-sensitive processes such as catching fraud, big data must be used as it streams into your enterprise in order to maximize its value.
- Scrutinize 5 million trade events created each day to identify potential fraud
- Analyze 500 million daily call detail records in real-time to predict customer churn faster
- Variety : Big data is any type of data – structured and unstructured data such as text, sensor data, audio, video, click streams, log files and more. New insights are found when analyzing these data types together.
- Monitor 100’s of live video feeds from surveillance cameras to target points of interest
- Exploit the 80% data growth in images, video and documents to improve customer satisfaction
- Veracity : 1 in 3 business leaders don’t trust the information they use to make decisions. How can you act upon information if you don’t trust it? Establishing trust in big data presents a huge challenge as the variety and number of sources grows.
- Big Data Team is comprised of skilled and experienced business analysts, architect and developers with average experience of 3.5+ years. Aspire encourages and focuses on team training.
- Aspire have set up a research group that constantly researches the latest technologies, frameworks, NoSQL databases and models. Also they constantly update themselves with the Big Data marketplace which helps them to identify best solutions of client's problems.
- Experienced working with onsite/offshore teams and team sparse at different client locations.
- Agile methodology of development
- Using Scrum model for project management
- Very well versed with TDD approach of development
- Code quality assurance by
- In depth code review by the team leads & peers.